Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Remedy


-Karen Claire Dimacutac

My past left me with a broken heart,
He torn my heart apart
And I don’t know where to start,
Then you came and wake my heart.


You taught me how to deal with a broken heart,
You actually fixed my wounded heart
And made me feel loved again,
And even helped me forget all the pain.

You put my heart back into pieces,
You’re definitely the answers to my wishes
I don’t want to be apart from you,
So I’ll give you my love so true.

I wish it would be you
The one that I’ll say the words I do!
I will do my best not to hurt you,
And to always love you as much as I could do.

Another heart break? We both can’t take.
Another love story? For sure we will make.
Let us be the best for each other;
So we will end up happy together.

I met you when I needed a company the most,
So it is also you I don’t want to lose.
You offered your shoulders for me to lean on;
You really helped me to move on.

My life now is at best,
‘Coz I finally found the best.
I’ll  try my best  to be good to you,
For loving you is what I will always do.

You are really my BETADINE
You fixed this crumpled heart of mine.
You just came in time,
Now I can call you mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment