Wednesday, February 27, 2013

FRIEND



by: Karen Claire R. Dimacutac

Thanks you came into my life,
You gave me light that shines so bright.
You ease those boredoms in me,
And leaves me with happiness and good memories.

I thank God for giving me a friend like you,
Someone who understands me as you do.
You’re such a nice friend,
Always ready to lend a hand.

You’re such a wonderful friend,
You’re worthy of everyone’s appreciation.
Not worthy to be despised, nor criticized,
Rather worthy of having the biggest prize.

I hope that the friendship we have now will last,
And time won’t run that fast.
So I’ll have time to know you much better,
And for you and me to get closer to each other.

Being a friend of yours is a pleasure,
You’re like a diamond that everyone would surely treasure.
I always render my salute to you,
Just stay as my good friend as what I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment